WyteBoi's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Interests: LVE Rap(Louisville Gangsta Rap), and Producing Music
URL: http://tmcrecordz.com coming soon!!!
Join Date: February 19, 2008
Last Login: March 21, 2009
Total Ratings: 49
WyteBoi's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Nas - “If I Ruled the World 09 ft. Marsha Ambrosius”
“...wow. its amazing... i love it... but marsha cant replace lauryn hillz hook. beat is nice. lyrics are normal on nas level. perfect in other words.”WyteBoi's Rating: Posted on Mar 21, 2009
Eminem - “Crack a Bottle”
“so, a 5. nothing to say”WyteBoi's Rating: Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Ludacris - “I Do It for Hip Hop ft. Jay-Z & Nas”
“AND DATZ WHY WE LOVE LUDACRIS. so he duz it 4 hip hop, and dats why it aint dead yet. waitin 4 a remix from some one. a westrider banger version maybe?”WyteBoi's Rating: Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Chamillionaire - “Creepin' (Solo) ft. Ludacris”
“da shit. Cham is in my top 10 fave artists, right behind the game, and in front of young dro, so heze gon get him self a 4”WyteBoi's Rating: Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Jay Z - “Brooklyn (Go Hard) ft. Santogold”
“the flow aint gone yet!!! lookin 4ward 2 the movie.”WyteBoi's Rating: Posted on Jan 09, 2009
WyteBoi's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.