CAUTIONT2's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Location: stay in M.I.A.
Interests: Your Bitch lookin at my chain and if u don't like it then you should get you one too.
Join Date: February 11, 2008
Last Login: May 10, 2010
Total Ratings: 44
CAUTIONT2's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
The Dream - “Walking On The Moon ft. Kanye West”
“GOOD BUT TO SHORT”CAUTIONT2's Rating: Posted on Mar 10, 2009
Baby aka Birdman - “Always Strapped ft. Lil Wayne”
“Gangsta SHIT!”CAUTIONT2's Rating: Posted on Feb 12, 2009
Traffik - “Hercules (Remix) ft. Jadakiss, Pitbull, & Gorilla Zoe”
“THIS SHIT IS HOT! ''MR. 305'' PITBULL DID HIS THING AS USUALLY, BUT JADAKISS WAS O.K, HE SPIT TO SLOW FOR THIS SONG.”CAUTIONT2's Rating: Posted on Oct 02, 2008
Eva - “Slow Down ft. Lupe Fiasco”
“WHO CARES THE SONG WAS GOOD R&B SONG”CAUTIONT2's Rating: Posted on Sep 29, 2008
Busta Rhymes - “Arab Money ft. Ron Browz”
“THIS S**T IS GOOD. THE BEAT IS CRAZY N THE CONCEPT ARAB MONEY IS CRAZY STUPID”CAUTIONT2's Rating: Posted on Sep 24, 2008
CAUTIONT2's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.