Dj Dbo's DJ BOOTH PROFILE
Name: Dj Dbo
Interests: Music, women......umm.....oh yea music.
Join Date: January 30, 2008
Last Login: April 14, 2010
Total Ratings: 25
Dj Dbo's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Laws - “Target Practice”
“Dam. The first verse is just plain nasty.”Dj Dbo's Rating: Posted on Apr 15, 2010
Wale - “Pretty Girls (Remix)”
“I just want to know what took so long for a remix to come out. Remixes use to drop the day after the official release. Anyway Z your wrong my friend, "Chillin" was the catchiest song on AD.”Dj Dbo's Rating: Posted on Apr 15, 2010
Flo Rida - “Zoosk Girl”
“The Production is crazy on this. I think Flo-Rida's Style just melds with nonintellectual club songs, can't hate him for it he does his thing and he's good at it. @MattKyle- There is definitely some Tainted Love in there. 4 stars for that alone.”Dj Dbo's Rating: Posted on Apr 03, 2010
T.I. - “I'm Back”
“Yo TI comes out swinging! Sounds like he's just been waiting to tear a beat up. Trackslayerz doing there thang on this one.”Dj Dbo's Rating: Posted on Mar 10, 2010
DJ Khaled - “Out Here Grindin ft. Akon, Rick Ross, Plies, Trick Daddy...”
“Dam Ace was holdin down, surprised me. This is gonna spin. 305 holla at me! We got another one to ride to...”Dj Dbo's Rating: Posted on May 11, 2008
Dj Dbo's TOP ALBUMS
Note: Favorited tracks and albums no longer show up on member profiles
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.