TDrop's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Macklemore x Ryan Lewis - “Irish Celebration”
“haha! this is clowning! i love this shit. st.patty's 2011 is getting this shit turned up.”TDrop's Rating: Posted on Mar 18, 2010
Macklemore x Ryan Lewis - “Otherside”
“This song really hit me. The lyrics are gripping and inspiring... I don't really feel like they are blaming anyone as some have said. And I really hate it when people say you can only blame yourself with your addiction. It is vital that an individual be accountable for his/her actions but you really cannot judge someone else's struggle. Influence and experience is a crazy, individual thing. As a female who has endured, is enduring, the disease that is addiction this song makes me full of emotion. Whether that is good or bad emotion is irrelevant. Again, this song makes me full of emotion. Period. Rare find... Job well done. I will have to check out some other stuff by these guys to get a better idea of what this project is, but I am excited to do so.”TDrop's Rating: Posted on Nov 10, 2009
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.