TDrop's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Macklemore x Ryan Lewis - “Irish Celebration”
“haha! this is clowning! i love this shit. st.patty's 2011 is getting this shit turned up.”TDrop's Rating: Posted on Mar 18, 2010
Macklemore x Ryan Lewis - “Otherside”
“This song really hit me. The lyrics are gripping and inspiring... I don't really feel like they are blaming anyone as some have said. And I really hate it when people say you can only blame yourself with your addiction. It is vital that an individual be accountable for his/her actions but you really cannot judge someone else's struggle. Influence and experience is a crazy, individual thing. As a female who has endured, is enduring, the disease that is addiction this song makes me full of emotion. Whether that is good or bad emotion is irrelevant. Again, this song makes me full of emotion. Period. Rare find... Job well done. I will have to check out some other stuff by these guys to get a better idea of what this project is, but I am excited to do so.”TDrop's Rating: Posted on Nov 10, 2009
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.