Coronary's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
PackFM - “Nasty”
“Y'all are certifiably nuts. Let's identify the real issue here: the beat is 6/8 and you can't fuck with it cause you're not used to it. Let's just supposed Jay Electronia or Drake put out the same song - you'd all be tripping over yourselves to call it genius. smh By all other accounts, this is one of the more original tracks I've heard posted on this site.”Coronary's Rating: Posted on Apr 26, 2010
Substantial - “The W.W.K.Y.A. Tour”
“Nobody makes songs like this anymore. Creative and most importantly: SICK LYRICS AND FLOWS. Seems lately that every rapper has to cater to the lowest common denominator of intelligence in order to be accepted. These dudes are going balls to the wall with the lyrics and it gives the track an energy it wouldnt have had otherwise. This is my 5th time in a row listening. Great shit from all the MCs and CREATIVE!”Coronary's Rating: Posted on Oct 22, 2009
Page 1 of 1 pages
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!