dbabygirl's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Chris Brown - “Forever”
“i really liked exclusive but i loved his debut so much more because it was just all HIM. i feel that he maybe relied a little too much on guest appearances. i wanted to hear just him sometimes. tracks like help me could have been left off of there in my opinion. but i still love and support him and he is number 1 forever and always to me because of his originality. great job”dbabygirl's Rating: Posted on Nov 18, 2008
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.