dbabygirl's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Chris Brown - “Forever”
“i really liked exclusive but i loved his debut so much more because it was just all HIM. i feel that he maybe relied a little too much on guest appearances. i wanted to hear just him sometimes. tracks like help me could have been left off of there in my opinion. but i still love and support him and he is number 1 forever and always to me because of his originality. great job”dbabygirl's Rating: Posted on Nov 18, 2008
Page 1 of 1 pages
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)