dbabygirl's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Chris Brown - “Forever”
“i really liked exclusive but i loved his debut so much more because it was just all HIM. i feel that he maybe relied a little too much on guest appearances. i wanted to hear just him sometimes. tracks like help me could have been left off of there in my opinion. but i still love and support him and he is number 1 forever and always to me because of his originality. great job”dbabygirl's Rating: Posted on Nov 18, 2008
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.