jaydeemorgan's TOP ALBUMS
Nas & Damian Marley - “Distant Relatives”
“Beautiful album. Great job vocally and production-wise from Marley, and some of Nas' best lyrics are on here. Basically the tracks ranged from good to excellent, no lower. This is without a doubt the best collaboration album I've ever heard. I will be playing this for ages to come. "This is what greatness sounds like." Exactly.”jaydeemorgan's Rating: Posted on May 19, 2010
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.