jaydeemorgan's TOP ALBUMS
Nas & Damian Marley - “Distant Relatives”
“Beautiful album. Great job vocally and production-wise from Marley, and some of Nas' best lyrics are on here. Basically the tracks ranged from good to excellent, no lower. This is without a doubt the best collaboration album I've ever heard. I will be playing this for ages to come. "This is what greatness sounds like." Exactly.”jaydeemorgan's Rating: Posted on May 19, 2010
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.