Chris Niemann's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Spose - “I'm Starving”
“Great song Spose. Well, that goes without saying. Every song you write is tops. The resurgence of Hip-hop is this MC. Spose and the whole P. Dank crew have proven time and time again that to be "popular" doesn't take cars and clothes, but wicked sick flows. The metaphors used on virtually every track are so spot on. Spose, you're still sick and tight as virgins with meningitis. Universal really missed out on this guy. You're the man Spose. Looking forward to the Peter Sparker mix and Dankonia with great expectations. I know I won't be disappointed. ”Chris Niemann's Rating: Posted on May 24, 2013
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.