Chris Niemann's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Spose - “I'm Starving”
“Great song Spose. Well, that goes without saying. Every song you write is tops. The resurgence of Hip-hop is this MC. Spose and the whole P. Dank crew have proven time and time again that to be "popular" doesn't take cars and clothes, but wicked sick flows. The metaphors used on virtually every track are so spot on. Spose, you're still sick and tight as virgins with meningitis. Universal really missed out on this guy. You're the man Spose. Looking forward to the Peter Sparker mix and Dankonia with great expectations. I know I won't be disappointed. ”Chris Niemann's Rating: Posted on May 24, 2013
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.