Diana Kochetkova's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Mike Stud - “Past Gone”
“This song is seriously so beautiful. I hate that people constantly hate on Mike & call him a douche or a frat rapper that only makes party music & is so stuck up. He's the complete opposite, & if you don't believe it.. You should hear this song. I've never in my life had a song touch me so much. It was crazy to hear this. It was as if Mike has sat in a chair throughout all my struggles & knew them all, he just understands it. Sometimes I forget I'm not alone, this song reminded me.. That I'm not alone. There's other people like me. It's a song that gives me strength, I could never thank him enough for all of the strength he's given me through his lyrics. So thank you Mike, for all that you've done to give me the strength to push on. Xoxox”Diana Kochetkova's Rating: Posted on Apr 11, 2013
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.