Alassane Twin Diagne's TOP ALBUMS
Tyler, The Creator - “Wolf”
“Does not sound like the same angry teenager from years past, but you can still tell he's in there somewhere. The same sense of humor from previous albums is present and it is obvious that Tyler has been maturing both lyrically and as a producer. The content goes deeper than Bastard or Goblin and we can begin to see Tyler as a complete person. I love this album and have been analyzing it for the past few days on loop, but I could see how some fans won't get quite what they expect. ”Alassane Twin Diagne's Rating: Posted on Apr 02, 2013
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.