Wendy Rogers's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Rittz - “All We Know”
“Sadley....too many kids are growing up this way. Some will overcome but most just continue living in a vicious cycle.”Wendy Rogers's Rating: Posted on Mar 25, 2013
Rittz - “For Real”
“Love the flow, but most of all, I love that he spitz about real life! (not big booty hoe's, blinging, an cha-changing) This is what Rap was meant to be. Its about real life. And real life isn't always glamorous! ”Wendy Rogers's Rating: Posted on Mar 25, 2013
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.