A Suave Drifter's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
The Palmer Squares - “Rahdahdah”
“Besides being The Palmer Squares' catchiest release thus far, the rhyme schemes they offer are still as complex as ever. Term K smoothly delivers a 7 syllable scheme for a couple bars here: "The porn watcher with his door locked, the war monger with the corn popped, the floor mopper with a porkchop, poor posture, and a warm pop" Ludicrous but still very technical, such are The Palmer Squares.”A Suave Drifter's Rating: Posted on Jan 23, 2013
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)