Susan Hoyt's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Mariami - “I Cried”
“Wow! Mariami... "I Cried" Hers is a Beautiful, clear gliding voice. Engaging! I want to hear more, more! P.S. I love it that I can clearly understand those lyrics, and I like them! A 100% better listening experience when I can hear what an expressive singer is trying to tell me.”Susan Hoyt's Rating: Posted on Jan 22, 2013
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.