Mary Zimmer's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Mariami - “I Cried”
“Wow! this girl is making music that doesn't sound like anything that's already been done. She has an incredible voice and the song has hit a nerve with me and certainly anyone else who has had a breakup. This beautiful and talented singer will go far sounding the way she does and I can't wait to go on that journey with her. She is something special.”Mary Zimmer's Rating: Posted on Jan 22, 2013
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.