Mary Zimmer's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Mariami - “I Cried”
“Wow! this girl is making music that doesn't sound like anything that's already been done. She has an incredible voice and the song has hit a nerve with me and certainly anyone else who has had a breakup. This beautiful and talented singer will go far sounding the way she does and I can't wait to go on that journey with her. She is something special.”Mary Zimmer's Rating: Posted on Jan 22, 2013
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.