Gabriela Medina's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Mariami - “Nanina”
“There is something so raw and angelic about her voice that is creates so many feelings inside of me. When is she getting signed, man? She is one on a billion.”Gabriela Medina's Rating: Posted on Feb 19, 2013
Mariami - “I Cried”
“There is a deepness and profoundness in her voice that I am so gravitated towards. It's sexy, sensual and moving. I love this.”Gabriela Medina's Rating: Posted on Jan 22, 2013
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.