Deeez Nuuuts's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Kanye West - “White Dress”
“Now this is more like it, Kanye. If he keeps dropping cool little joints like this one right here, maybe one day I'll even forgive him for that 'Cruel Summer' ear rape.”Deeez Nuuuts's Rating: Posted on Nov 02, 2012
Kendrick Lamar - “Backseat Freestyle”
“This beat is a problem yo! Props to Hit-Boy. And what Kendrick did to it... We got a murder case right here, man.”Deeez Nuuuts's Rating: Posted on Nov 02, 2012
Kendrick Lamar - “The Jig Is Up (Dump'n)”
“This boy giving every mc out there a run for their money. Oh, and that Shyne reference was funny af. ”Deeez Nuuuts's Rating: Posted on Nov 02, 2012
Page 2 of 2 pages
< Previous Page |
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.