Monikker's TOP ALBUMS
Kidz In The Hall - “Wishful Drinking”
“I enjoyed this. I like my rap music to have a little deeper content, but I heard some good party jams on here. Nothing wrong with making some good times kinda music. Naledge had a tight flow, the production was up my alley, and overall they had a sound I'd want to listen to again.”Monikker's Rating: Posted on Apr 03, 2013
Yelawolf - “Trunk Muzik Returns”
“This is the first full record I've heard from Yela...really impressed by his ability to keep a rough, urgent sound in his quick flows. He's got this vibe that just calls for me to listen. I thought some of the themes and concepts in the songs were creative and definitely different from what a lot of rappers regularly talk about. Some of the beats are fire and mixed with his fire flow...mayne that's some good ish.”Monikker's Rating: Posted on Mar 20, 2013
Smokey Robotic - “MUSIUM”
“This group has an interesting sound...I'm addicted to "Schizophrenic DJ!"”Monikker's Rating: Posted on Feb 20, 2013
Snow Tha Product - “Good Nights & Bad Mornings”
“This is really solid. Good flow, good beats...I've been listening to this for weeks.”Monikker's Rating: Posted on Feb 07, 2013
DJ Charlie White - “Proper Etiquette”
“Dope. "So Simple" is my favorite. Lots of soul and other influences in there. I'll definitely be on the lookout for more from Charlie White!”Monikker's Rating: Posted on Feb 07, 2013
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.