Debra Gray's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Chris Rene - “Rockin' With You”
“I LOVE all of Chris Rene's music- both pre- and post- X Factor... but this one, I LOVE LOVE LOVE. The LoveLifeFamily will always be #RockinWithYOU Chris Rene! Four more days until the release of his first EPIC album, "I'm Right Here"... on fire to hear the entire EP!”Debra Gray's Rating: Posted on Sep 28, 2012
Chris Rene - “Trouble”
“I've been a Chris Rene fan since his debut on X Factor- from the first time I heard him perform, the lovelife message he purports resonated with my own philosophy of life. His soon-to-be released "Trouble" (June 26 on itunes) is another of his songs- the first time you hear, you will definitely be singing along. Another GREAT song by the one and only, original Young Homie.”Debra Gray's Rating: Posted on Jun 22, 2012
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.