Debra Gray's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Chris Rene - “Rockin' With You”
“I LOVE all of Chris Rene's music- both pre- and post- X Factor... but this one, I LOVE LOVE LOVE. The LoveLifeFamily will always be #RockinWithYOU Chris Rene! Four more days until the release of his first EPIC album, "I'm Right Here"... on fire to hear the entire EP!”Debra Gray's Rating: Posted on Sep 28, 2012
Chris Rene - “Trouble”
“I've been a Chris Rene fan since his debut on X Factor- from the first time I heard him perform, the lovelife message he purports resonated with my own philosophy of life. His soon-to-be released "Trouble" (June 26 on itunes) is another of his songs- the first time you hear, you will definitely be singing along. Another GREAT song by the one and only, original Young Homie.”Debra Gray's Rating: Posted on Jun 22, 2012
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.