Alex Hollander's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Mine+Us & DJ Hoppa - “Everything is A-Okay”
“Best thing about Mine+Us is how transparent and real he is with his music. Ive never once heard a mine+us track where dude is fronting about the garbage most of these other rappers talk about. I dig that. He isn't afraid to be himself, which i think is a great message. As far as production, DJ Hoppa is in a league of his own and every thing that dude produces is dope. Plus he has like 100 styles of beats. I think Hoppa is the total package as far as Dj/Producers go.”Alex Hollander's Rating: Posted on Jun 19, 2012
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.