Dj Baer's TOP ALBUMS
Cee-Lo Green - “The Lady Killer”
“Thank god this came out sooner rather than later. I need something to keep me from listening to Kanye's new album. With that said, I must say that this is one of the best R&B albums of the year! It's so diverse yet so familiar! Since I'm a huge fan of the 80's my obvious favorite is "Bright Lights Bigger City". But the rest of the album is fantastic too. From the experimental "Bodies" to the old fashioned well "Old Fashioned", this is a great album. Go and get it now!”Dj Baer's Rating: Posted on Nov 10, 2010
Nas & Damian Marley - “Distant Relatives”
“It's true. I would give an imense amount of credit to Mr. Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley. I think most people are too which is why this is labeled as a Reggae album genre wise. However both bring it so well that I will be bumping this for Summers to come. This also proves that Nas after an incredible last album still hasn't lost it. I'll give this a 4.5 as well. It over exceded my expectations and is one of the best collaborations in a long time. Well done. Oh and if you illegally download this album your just sick and wrong.”Dj Baer's Rating: Posted on May 18, 2010
B.o.B - “The Adventures of Bobby Ray ”
“Hey hey welcome back Nathan. Great way to return. Anyways, I'm going to start out by saying that I have never really liked B.o.B. Yeah I've gotten my fair share of hate for never thinking that he was anything special. Was it his annoying voice, or the fact that he just wouldn't drop an album? I don't know, but even though I still think he is annoying, I really like this album. Mostly because of the production and the guest features. Bobby does hold his own as Nathan said, especially with T.I. @3Roshambo3: I'm all for opinions here, but this definitely isn't a classic or a near-classic for that matter, and even though Nathans rating system is flawed seeing as you can't rate a debut album a classic when you have nothing to compare it to which is what Nathan does when rating, this isn't more than a four star.”Dj Baer's Rating: Posted on Apr 27, 2010
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.