RawHipHop's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
|Kendrick Lamar - “The Jig Is Up (Dump'n)” RawHipHop's Rating: Posted on Nov 19, 2012|
|M1 (of dead prez) - “Genocide Highway” RawHipHop's Rating: Posted on Nov 19, 2012|
|Nas - “Genocide Highway” RawHipHop's Rating: Posted on Nov 19, 2012|
Blame One - “Run It”
“Big Blame One Fan! He killed it... as expected!”RawHipHop's Rating: Posted on Nov 19, 2012
|Blame One - “I” RawHipHop's Rating: Posted on Sep 18, 2012|
Blame One - “The Children”
“Really Feelin this! The Message is one that I relate to completely!”RawHipHop's Rating: Posted on Oct 29, 2011
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.