Big Salley's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Muggsy Malone - “And I'm Out”
“this is my first time here Muggsy, and I can see I have been missing out. His flow is nice on this joint, and it makes sense, Meaning it aint just a lot of punchlines, but a flow with the right punchlines. Going find more on dude right now.”Big Salley's Rating: Posted on Sep 16, 2011
Dee-1 - “Spell Check”
“That is what I call Mcin not a cruse word in the entire flow. A loss art; because MC depend on those cruse words. It is never needed is you have real skills. Ruggied beat with Lyrics to match...Killer combination.....I Hope They Hear Ya!!!!”Big Salley's Rating: Posted on Sep 16, 2011
Dee-1 - “Jump! [Freestyle]”
“I did't like the way it was mixed either @XL VI's but Dee 1 spit lovely over the beat. Then again I am a big FAN of the N.O. prodigy. He music is what hip hop was missing. Go get his stuff from his site. you will not be disappointed one bit.”Big Salley's Rating: Posted on Sep 16, 2011
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.