junMaf*ckn's TOP ALBUMS
The Other Guys - “Seeds of Ambition”
“The Other Guys Are The Truth. Dope Beats And Incredible Lyrics. What More Can U Ask For?”junMaf*ckn's Rating: Posted on Jul 25, 2014
OC - “Ray's Cafe”
“Zonin Out To This Album @ 5 AM On A Cold Sunday Morning. Incredible Music. 5 Star Ish. Better Than Trophies. Yup, I Said It. ”junMaf*ckn's Rating: Posted on Jan 26, 2014
Freddie Gibbs - “ESGN”
“Gibb$ Is A Spitter. This Shit Knockin'.”junMaf*ckn's Rating: Posted on Jun 20, 2013
Prodigy - “Albert Einstein”
“Horror Movie Music @ Its Finest. ALC N Pee Are Like Batman N The Joker On The Rooftop. Dinero Tellin Pacino In Heat That He Will "Take Him Down". Coppin The CD For The Hooptie. Gotta Serenade Rockaway Blvd N Sutphin Wit This. 5 Star Music.”junMaf*ckn's Rating: Posted on Jun 15, 2013
Chuck Inglish - “Droptops”
“Diggin The Sound.”junMaf*ckn's Rating: Posted on May 23, 2013
Gensu Dean - “Abrasions”
“Listen Is Incredible. Reflections Is Dope. This Album Got Bangers.”junMaf*ckn's Rating: Posted on Feb 25, 2013
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.