Ridder's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Classified - “That Ain't Classy”
“"Though it’s been a minute since we heard from Classified (his first and, to date, last solo feature hit our front page way back in May 2009)" This is funny cause Class has been holding down the great white north since Back before 1995 with about 12 albums and tons of sick tracks and every year he gets better and better. Classified and the Halflife Crew are the hottest in the game period!”Ridder's Rating: Posted on Feb 16, 2011
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.