DJ_Pest's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Cassette Coast - “I Can't Complain”
“what can i say about this guy! he's in the rap game not for the money, women, or dance music. hes in it for the sake of making good music. hes tired of all this bullshit where every other week we got some kind of new slang word for dumb people to use, or some kind of stupid ass dance. sure its fun to have but does everybody have to have some kind of dance song?? that shit is so played out. and thats exactly why is in this game, to make a change for the sake of music! cause everybody who is getting radio play is just fucking up the game for the rest of us and that shit is way over rated and stupid as fuck!!”DJ_Pest's Rating: Posted on Apr 01, 2008
Page 1 of 1 pages
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.