DJ_Pest's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Cassette Coast - “I Can't Complain”
“what can i say about this guy! he's in the rap game not for the money, women, or dance music. hes in it for the sake of making good music. hes tired of all this bullshit where every other week we got some kind of new slang word for dumb people to use, or some kind of stupid ass dance. sure its fun to have but does everybody have to have some kind of dance song?? that shit is so played out. and thats exactly why is in this game, to make a change for the sake of music! cause everybody who is getting radio play is just fucking up the game for the rest of us and that shit is way over rated and stupid as fuck!!”DJ_Pest's Rating: Posted on Apr 01, 2008
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.