DJ_Pest's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Cassette Coast - “I Can't Complain”
“what can i say about this guy! he's in the rap game not for the money, women, or dance music. hes in it for the sake of making good music. hes tired of all this bullshit where every other week we got some kind of new slang word for dumb people to use, or some kind of stupid ass dance. sure its fun to have but does everybody have to have some kind of dance song?? that shit is so played out. and thats exactly why is in this game, to make a change for the sake of music! cause everybody who is getting radio play is just fucking up the game for the rest of us and that shit is way over rated and stupid as fuck!!”DJ_Pest's Rating: Posted on Apr 01, 2008
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.