ladymamasan's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Kokayi - “Until Now”
“Love this. Like the attitude and pop-punk fusion going on here. ”ladymamasan's Rating: Posted on Mar 03, 2014
Kokayi - “Chanticleer”
“To listen and rate this as just a hip hop track doesn't give this track justice. Kokayi gives a fresh approach to the topic about not being original. The kids singing on the hook maintains the albums continued childlike perspective. Love it.”ladymamasan's Rating: Posted on Dec 16, 2010
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.