cudder233's TOP ALBUMS
Kid CuDi - “Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager”
“how can you say this is a dissapointing sophomore album?? I just dont know what you were listening to, you were probably listening to lil wayne or something, because this album is tight, you talk about the negatives, wheres the positives?? i think your just afraid of new GOOD music, you rate these artists that just spit about pussy, weed and money and give them a better rating then cudi, and how is this something of an emo genre? man on the moon 1 was more emotional then this. Yeh this album had some pretty deep and dark topics, but still cudi did his thing and put his own touch on everything I dont understand why you didnt acknowledge the creativity and the production, people said after man on the moon 1 he needed to go more hard, with this one he did and still people are hating on him, i feel people are afraid of new and good hip hop and cant get there head around music that doesnt involve pussy like wacka faggot flame or lil boosie shit. I just feel your rating and comments on this is not well fought and way to bias. one of my fav albums of all time peace”cudder233's Rating: Posted on Nov 19, 2010
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.