cudder233's TOP ALBUMS
Kid CuDi - “Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager”
“how can you say this is a dissapointing sophomore album?? I just dont know what you were listening to, you were probably listening to lil wayne or something, because this album is tight, you talk about the negatives, wheres the positives?? i think your just afraid of new GOOD music, you rate these artists that just spit about pussy, weed and money and give them a better rating then cudi, and how is this something of an emo genre? man on the moon 1 was more emotional then this. Yeh this album had some pretty deep and dark topics, but still cudi did his thing and put his own touch on everything I dont understand why you didnt acknowledge the creativity and the production, people said after man on the moon 1 he needed to go more hard, with this one he did and still people are hating on him, i feel people are afraid of new and good hip hop and cant get there head around music that doesnt involve pussy like wacka faggot flame or lil boosie shit. I just feel your rating and comments on this is not well fought and way to bias. one of my fav albums of all time peace”cudder233's Rating: Posted on Nov 19, 2010
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.