cudder233's TOP ALBUMS
Kid CuDi - “Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager”
“how can you say this is a dissapointing sophomore album?? I just dont know what you were listening to, you were probably listening to lil wayne or something, because this album is tight, you talk about the negatives, wheres the positives?? i think your just afraid of new GOOD music, you rate these artists that just spit about pussy, weed and money and give them a better rating then cudi, and how is this something of an emo genre? man on the moon 1 was more emotional then this. Yeh this album had some pretty deep and dark topics, but still cudi did his thing and put his own touch on everything I dont understand why you didnt acknowledge the creativity and the production, people said after man on the moon 1 he needed to go more hard, with this one he did and still people are hating on him, i feel people are afraid of new and good hip hop and cant get there head around music that doesnt involve pussy like wacka faggot flame or lil boosie shit. I just feel your rating and comments on this is not well fought and way to bias. one of my fav albums of all time peace”cudder233's Rating: Posted on Nov 19, 2010
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.