mizzmakeyaregret11's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Keri Hilson - “Breaking Point”
“My anthem for 2010 and big ups to Keri for making a song for the women out there! It is definitely true that every woman has one b/c I have had one and its nothing pretty. If men listened to this then they would understand why we spazz out like we do sometimes and make a change just maybe.”mizzmakeyaregret11's Rating: Posted on Nov 02, 2010
Jazmine Sullivan - “10 Seconds”
“Jazmine has incredible vocals and this song definitely proves it. I wish this song would have came out when I was going thru "HELL" with my ex! It definitely would have been my soundtrack to getting rid of his azz.”mizzmakeyaregret11's Rating: Posted on Nov 02, 2010
Ginuwine - “What Could Have Been”
“Im loving this new song right here and ummmm it will make some men think about the decisions they have made!”mizzmakeyaregret11's Rating: Posted on Oct 25, 2010
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.