Nathan S.'s TOP ALBUMS
B.o.B - “The Adventures of Bobby Ray ”
“"Nathan likes to give artists room to grow. If he gave the project a 4.5/5.0 it would mean Bobby would be incapable of cranking out anything better... and despite this being f**king great, he is capable of even better (as all artists are)." Damn Z, you and I do spend a lot of time together. You nailed it. I know everyone always gets hung up on the number rating, so let me quickly say that yes, this was one hell of an album, but I've only given 4.5 stars to a very, very small number of albums (Lupe's The Cool, Alicia Key's As I Am, etc.) and this just isn't at that level - nor should it be. It's one of the strongest debut's we've heard in a while, and I feel like B.o.B. definitely had a classic or at least near-classic album in him, but for now he's still growing and figuring out his place as an artist.”Nathan S.'s Rating: Posted on Apr 27, 2010
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.