DJ_SKOOLZ's TOP HIP HOP SINGLES
Trick Daddy - “Luxury Tax ft. Lil' Wayne, Young Jeezy & Trick Daddy”
“BANGIN”DJ_SKOOLZ's Rating: Posted on Mar 01, 2008
Dolla - “Loud Mouth”
“THIS SONGS GONNA BE A HITT”DJ_SKOOLZ's Rating: Posted on Feb 15, 2008
|Gorilla Zoe - “Work That Pole” DJ_SKOOLZ's Rating: Posted on Feb 13, 2008|
Page 2 of 2 pages
< Previous Page |
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.