MrWest.on's TOP ALBUMS
Nas & Damian Marley - “Distant Relatives”
“An album can have countless positive qualities and strengths, but just one falter can knock an album out of the running for classic status. And that's what happens here. The only real problem here is that, at times, it sounds a little dry. Epic production work and strong lyrical work centered around an admirable topic makes this album great, but I still feel like something is missing. Maybe it's that Nas has set aside a lot of his street grittiness, maybe it's that a lot of the otherwise great production isn't quite diverse enough, often sounding a little repetitive. There is a small flaw I can't seem to put my finger on, and maybe I'm overthinking it, but it's just disappointing to see it fall just short of what it could and should be.”MrWest.on's Rating: Posted on Jun 17, 2010
Page 1 of 1 pages
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.