MrWest.on's TOP ALBUMS
Nas & Damian Marley - “Distant Relatives”
“An album can have countless positive qualities and strengths, but just one falter can knock an album out of the running for classic status. And that's what happens here. The only real problem here is that, at times, it sounds a little dry. Epic production work and strong lyrical work centered around an admirable topic makes this album great, but I still feel like something is missing. Maybe it's that Nas has set aside a lot of his street grittiness, maybe it's that a lot of the otherwise great production isn't quite diverse enough, often sounding a little repetitive. There is a small flaw I can't seem to put my finger on, and maybe I'm overthinking it, but it's just disappointing to see it fall just short of what it could and should be.”MrWest.on's Rating: Posted on Jun 17, 2010
Page 1 of 1 pages
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.