Rane TTM-54i Review
Overview: The Rane TTM-54i is the little brother of the TTM-56 flagship Rane mixer. It is priced more aggressively to appeal to DJ's with a smaller budget.
Features & Specs
* 2 phono and 2 line inputs with high quality, long-life clickless transform selector switches
* Balanced mic input with EQ
* Independent mic and program effects loops
* Assignable effects loop
* Balanced 1/4" TRS and unbalanced RCA master outputs
* 10-segment level meters
* Stereo headphone cue pans between Program 1 and Program 2
* Precision active crossfader with adjustable contour and reverse
* Lexan face plate insures sharp appearance for years to come
* Size: 9"w x 11.75"d x 3"h. Wt. 11 lbs.
Member Reviews and Ratings
Follow DJBooth DJs