Rane MP2016A Review
Overview: The Rane MP2016a is arguably known as the best pound for pound Rotary Mixer made to date!
Share This Page:
Review Coming Soon!!!
The Rane MP2016a is a rotary-controlled DJ mixer featuring six input channels, booth and house outputs, pre and post effects tape outputs and more. You’ll also dig the level controls, swithcable effects loop, and versatile headphone cueing. Input channels 1 through 4 feature high quality RIAA phono preamplifiers which may be switched to line input via rear panel switches. Input channels 5 and 6 each provide a balanced mic preamp with input gain trim, mic/line switch, 2-band EQ, mic engage switch and an internal booth ducking enable jumper. In addition to six dedicated preamplifiers, all six input channels may select any of the five stereo auxiliary inputs.
* Six stereo input channels
* Four dedicated stereo phono/line preamps
* Two dedicated mic/line preamps with gain trims, 2-band tone controls, engage switches, booth ducking
* Split cueing
* Five stereo auxiliary inputs
* Input gain controls for level matching
* Switchable effects loop
* Booth output with master/cue source switch
* Separate pre and post-effects tape outputs
* Master accelerated-slope, full-cut, 3-band tone controls
* Audiophile/studio sound quality
* Highest quality Alps potentiometers
* High power headphone amplifier
Submit a Review and/or Rating
Member Reviews and Ratings
|Additional Mixers Reviews:
||Other DJ Equipment Reviews
||Equipment by Manufacturer