Rane EMPATH Review
Overview: The Rane EMPATH a scratch/house hybrid mixer which is a high quality mixer with all the features DJ's need.
Share This Page:
Review Coming Soon!!!
Rane's Empath mixer combines the vision of DJ Grandmaster Flash and Rane's awesome audio technology. Compact size, exceptional performance and advanced features set the Empath mixer apart. The Empath is the most able 3-channel, 10" format mixer available. The name implies: understanding, awareness and sensitivity to the needs of DJs.
* Auto-gain prevents performance-wrecking swings in program level when changing sources - the music is never too soft or clipped
* The FlexFX external effects loop with individual dry/wet pan controls for mic, input channels 1, 2 and 3, provides versatility for the most demanding mixing styles
* Smooth, accurate and reliable mixing is made possible by employing the most respected name in audio faders. (Penny & Giles faders are simply the best money can buy)
* Cue selection for a three-channel mixer can be slow and complicated. Flash-Cue allows the DJ to rapidly select crossfader A-cue-sum or crossfader B-cue-sum with the flick of a switch
* Two-band headphone tone controls allow the DJ to match their mixer to their headphones
* Both 1/8" and 1/4" headphone jacks, which may be used simultaneously
* Two assignable CD triggers work with any CD player with fader start ability
* The Accelerated-Slope(TM), full-cut, 3-band tone controls are the most flexible and highest quality available
* Crossfader assign switches for each input channel allow any program to be mixed on the A-side, B-side or post crossfader
* Level meters view stereo cue, stereo master mix, split cue or main output signals
* Universal, 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz internal power supply allows using the mixer anywhere in the world without adapters
* Size: 10"w x 19"d x 4"h. Wt. 9 lbs.
Submit a Review and/or Rating
Member Reviews and Ratings
|Additional Mixers Reviews:
||Other DJ Equipment Reviews
||Equipment by Manufacturer