Rane EMPATH Review
Overview: The Rane EMPATH a scratch/house hybrid mixer which is a high quality mixer with all the features DJ's need.
Review Coming Soon!!!
Features & Specs
* Auto-gain prevents performance-wrecking swings in program level when changing sources - the music is never too soft or clipped
* The FlexFX external effects loop with individual dry/wet pan controls for mic, input channels 1, 2 and 3, provides versatility for the most demanding mixing styles
* Smooth, accurate and reliable mixing is made possible by employing the most respected name in audio faders. (Penny & Giles faders are simply the best money can buy)
* Cue selection for a three-channel mixer can be slow and complicated. Flash-Cue allows the DJ to rapidly select crossfader A-cue-sum or crossfader B-cue-sum with the flick of a switch
* Two-band headphone tone controls allow the DJ to match their mixer to their headphones
* Both 1/8" and 1/4" headphone jacks, which may be used simultaneously
* Two assignable CD triggers work with any CD player with fader start ability
* The Accelerated-Slope(TM), full-cut, 3-band tone controls are the most flexible and highest quality available
* Crossfader assign switches for each input channel allow any program to be mixed on the A-side, B-side or post crossfader
* Level meters view stereo cue, stereo master mix, split cue or main output signals
* Universal, 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz internal power supply allows using the mixer anywhere in the world without adapters
* Size: 10"w x 19"d x 4"h. Wt. 9 lbs.
Member Reviews and Ratings
|Additional Mixers Reviews:
||Other DJ Equipment Reviews
||Equipment by Manufacturer
Follow DJBooth DJs