Ecler HAK 310 Review
Overview: The Ecler HAK 310 is an AWSOME and powerful Scratch mixer that is sure to deliver!
Review Coming Soon!!!
Features & Specs
* Ecler Pro faders with VCA. The Pro fader is designed for turntablism, with a short cut-in and fast movement, and tested over 4,000,000 operations!
* For pre-fader listening, a Monitor-Mix crossfader is active when the PGM/PFL switch selector is in PFL position; then direct crossfading between PFL input 1 and PFL input 2 is possible. On PGM position the mix can be fully performed through headphones
* The curves of the crossfaders are adjustable through a potentiometer with a very wide range of curves from the fastest scratch to the smoothest contour. A HAMSTER switch allows reversing the crossfade function; when activated, a red led displays the Normal/Reverse position of the Crossfader
* Features brand new "fat designed" input switches, extremely smooth and durable for fast "cuts". The switches are multidirectional, offering 8 adjustments accessible by removing the front panel
* The HAK 310 features a High/Mid/Low Band EQ that allows you to boost tones up to +10 dB and Cut them down to -25/-30 dB
* 2 outputs (Out 1 balanced)
* 1 Micro channel with EQ
* Mix input for team mixing
* Internal oversized power supply with universal input from 90V to 260V
Member Reviews and Ratings
|Additional Mixers Reviews:
||Other DJ Equipment Reviews
||Equipment by Manufacturer
Follow DJBooth DJs