Allen and Heath Xone-92 Review
Overview: The Allen and Heath Xone-92 is a versatile mixer that will be sure to handle any of your mixing needs.
Share This Page:
Review Coming Soon!!!
The Allen & Heath Xone:92 represents the culmination of extensive DJ market research. After listening to everything DJs around the world had to say, Allen & Heath put the info to work and created a great sounding, DJ-focused mixer that can handle virtually any need. This versatile mixer is a veritable DJ wish list machine with features to suit all styles from breakbeat to techno, trance to house.
* 6 stereo channels (4 phono or line, 2 mono/mic or stereo return)
* 2 auxiliary sends selectable pre/post fader (and crossfader)
* MIDI output from VCF 1+2, crossfader, LFO (MIDI clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button
* Twin-rail VCA channel faders or high quality VCA rotary faders
* 2 independent stereo mix outputs
* 2 VCF filters - any performance channel can be assigned to either filter and either side of crossfader
* 2 x independent Low Frequency Oscillators (LFO) for filter modulation
* Active crossfader allowing contour to be set from smooth to scratch mix
* Custom illumination showing status of all performance switches
* 4-band EQ - high definition of frequency bands, with ‘infinite kill’ on HF and LF; wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost.
* Dedicated booth output
* Metering - extensive channel, output and cue metering
* Intelligent cue system allowing pre or post EQ monitoring
* Monitor section - includes post EQ switch; split cue and mix to cue balance
* 2 x headphone outputs ¼” and 3.5mm jack
* Talkover facility on mono/mic channel attenuates music by 20dB
* Dedicated clean feed record output
* Universal power supply for worldwide performance
* Internal installer options for system optimisation
* 19´´ rack mount ears included
* Spare knobs included
Submit a Review and/or Rating
Member Reviews and Ratings
|Additional Mixers Reviews:
||Other DJ Equipment Reviews
||Equipment by Manufacturer