Stanton SCS.4DJ Firmware 4.0 Update Released
The all-in-one Digital Mixstation known as the Stanton SCS.4DJ now has a new firmware update that will give users even more control over the way they playback their music. The new 4.0 firmware update is absolutely free to all owners of the Stanton SCS.4DJ and will give users a host of new features that everyone is sure to enjoy. In this new update there's a new Gain function for each deck so users can now get their levels perfectly even. There is a new song Preview Path that allows users to preview a song directly from the song browser. Stanton even added an increased Pitch Range options to get the perfect speed at the perfect time. Check out the press release below for more details on the new firmware and to also download the new firmware if you are an existing owner...
Stanton SCS.4DJ Review
STANTON RELEASES VERSION 4.0 FIRMWARE UPDATE FOR THE GROUNDBREAKING SCS.4DJ
Stanton®, part of the Gibson Pro Audio division and an industry leader in the design and manufacture of professional audio products for DJs, is pleased to announce Version 4.0 of the SC-IX operating system for its groundbreaking SCS.4DJ Complete Digital DJ System.
Stanton broke new ground with the SCS.4DJ, making it the first fully integrated solution capable of providing the functionality and performance demanded by today’s DJs and performers. The SCS.4DJ’s state-of-the-art processors remove the need for an external computer when performing, making it a complete digital DJ system. This fresh approach means a DJ can simply plug in a storage device and start mixing using the built-in decks, mixer and high-resolution color display.
“SC-IX Version 4.0 looks to bring even more customizable capabilities to the SCS.4DJ,” says Douglas Landfield, Global Marketing Manager of Gibson Pro Audio, a division of the Gibson Guitar Corporation. “The new features, such as the ability to preview songs along with gain control, help provide SCS.4DJ users with all the tools they require to focus on their creative work, rather than the technology.”
• Song Preview Path – The update has added the ability to preview a song directly from the song browser.
• Gain Functionality for Each Deck – This allows for user-adjustable gain control, which is stored with each track.
• VU Meter Source – This gives users a visual representation of Master Output or Decks A & B.
• Artist Column Added – Now artists are included in playlist information.
• Resort Active Playlist Capability – Now the active playlist can be sorted by artist, BPM and time.
• Increased Pitch Range Options – Adds +/- 8% and +/- 15% to existing options.
• BeatGrid Editing – Users have the ability to edit a track’s beatgrid in realtime, with both “Tap Tempo” and “Dial-In-BPM” functionality, for increased Sync and Loop accuracy and stability.
The new SC-IX Version 4.0 release and both Mac and PC versions of the QuickGrid high-speed analyzer are now available for download from the Stanton website.www.stantondj.com
Written by djblaze on 02/14/13
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Follow DJBooth DJs