Breaking Through In 2010
When Jay-Z chooses you as the flagship artist of his new label, and gives you a guest verse on a track titled “A Star Is Born,” you can can rest assured that a breakthrough is imminent. Roc Nation standard-bearer J. Cole may be only a few mixtapes into his musical career, but tracks like “Lights Please” and “Unabomber” are proof that he's a force to be reckoned with. Fans can expect big things from Cole in 2010 – including, hopefully, a debut studio album.
How do we know B.o.B. will break through next year? Well, seeing him on ESPN before every bowl game is a good sign. The multi-talented B.o.B. is poised to make 2010 the year he becomes a household name, an artist who will won the love and respect of not only hardcore hip-hop fans, but music lovers nationwide. Don't believe us? Just watch him.
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.