Best Producer of 2010
Throughout his Good Friday series Kanye West (with some assistance) routinely dropped beats that would have been career bests for almost anyone else, but for him were routine, a fact our readers obviously couldn't ignore. Yeezy may have been on a mission to prove his rhyme skills for well over a decade now, but at the end of the day, the man still sounds most at home behind the boards. He's simply can't' be matched.
For all of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy's lyrical prowess and high caliber guest features, it was the Kanye West's production that truly made it extraordinary. These were more than beats, they were sonic landscapes, and while the last thing the man needs is more ego-amplifying praise, when it comes to his production work, the word "genius" comes to mind. It's unanimous, Kanye West was the best producer of 2010.
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)