Best Producer of 2010
Throughout his Good Friday series Kanye West (with some assistance) routinely dropped beats that would have been career bests for almost anyone else, but for him were routine, a fact our readers obviously couldn't ignore. Yeezy may have been on a mission to prove his rhyme skills for well over a decade now, but at the end of the day, the man still sounds most at home behind the boards. He's simply can't' be matched.
For all of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy's lyrical prowess and high caliber guest features, it was the Kanye West's production that truly made it extraordinary. These were more than beats, they were sonic landscapes, and while the last thing the man needs is more ego-amplifying praise, when it comes to his production work, the word "genius" comes to mind. It's unanimous, Kanye West was the best producer of 2010.
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.