Best Emcee of 2010
It shouldn't come as any surprise that the Best Emcee winners so closely mirror the Album of the Year nominees. Once again it's Eminem edging out Kanye West in DJBooth nation's hearts and minds. While Em may have left some of his more self-destructively entertaining flows behind, he's matured as an emcee, and become the odds on favorite for the best emcee alive title in the process. From no-holds-barred flows to inspirational anthems, there's nothing Eminem can't do.
Who are we to disagree with the will of the people. Like everyone, the DJBooth Staff was blown away by the microphone work Eminem laid down this year. And while we seriously entertained some other possibilities, in the end the winner was clear. The simple truth is, right now when it comes to emcees there's Eminem, and then there's everyone else.
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.