Best DJ Booth Freestyle of 2010
Big K.R.I.T. made a colossal mark on the Booth in 2010, not least through “Remember the Titans” his highly-acclaimed contribution to DJBooth.net and StreetAmmo's Exclusive Freestyle Series. Like the eponymous team, this Jackin' for Beats-style affair pulled through against overwhelming odds, scoring the Meridian, Mississippi representative a victory sure to be remembered through the ages.
Freeway - Trap Door
A-Town up-and-comers Weapons of Audio earned an “E” for effort and an “O” for “out-the-box” on freestyle entry “An Ode to Mannish Boy,”which found brothers Jeremy and Floyd flipping a Muddy Waters classic into a backdrop for their hot rhymes and impressive live musicianship. For taking the road less traveled, and doing it in eminently dope style, we're proud to award them the Staff Pick trophy.
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.