Best DJ Booth Freestyle of 2010
Big K.R.I.T. made a colossal mark on the Booth in 2010, not least through “Remember the Titans” his highly-acclaimed contribution to DJBooth.net and StreetAmmo's Exclusive Freestyle Series. Like the eponymous team, this Jackin' for Beats-style affair pulled through against overwhelming odds, scoring the Meridian, Mississippi representative a victory sure to be remembered through the ages.
Freeway - Trap Door
A-Town up-and-comers Weapons of Audio earned an “E” for effort and an “O” for “out-the-box” on freestyle entry “An Ode to Mannish Boy,”which found brothers Jeremy and Floyd flipping a Muddy Waters classic into a backdrop for their hot rhymes and impressive live musicianship. For taking the road less traveled, and doing it in eminently dope style, we're proud to award them the Staff Pick trophy.
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)