Best DJ Booth Freestyle of 2010
Big K.R.I.T. made a colossal mark on the Booth in 2010, not least through “Remember the Titans” his highly-acclaimed contribution to DJBooth.net and StreetAmmo's Exclusive Freestyle Series. Like the eponymous team, this Jackin' for Beats-style affair pulled through against overwhelming odds, scoring the Meridian, Mississippi representative a victory sure to be remembered through the ages.
Freeway - Trap Door
A-Town up-and-comers Weapons of Audio earned an “E” for effort and an “O” for “out-the-box” on freestyle entry “An Ode to Mannish Boy,”which found brothers Jeremy and Floyd flipping a Muddy Waters classic into a backdrop for their hot rhymes and impressive live musicianship. For taking the road less traveled, and doing it in eminently dope style, we're proud to award them the Staff Pick trophy.
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.