Best Collaboration Record of 2013
If you asked Emily Post, she'd probably tell you it was impolite to kill a rapper on their own sh*t. Lucky for us, proper etiquette has never been high on Kendrick Lamar's priority list. Left off sophomore set Hall of Fame due to sample clearance issues, No I.D.-produced loosie Control is nominally Big Sean's jam but, like Jay Z on Renegades, he was demoted to second-page news by a hungry, ambitious guest. A rare (and unjustly slept-on) Jay Elec verse rounds out the record, leaving us with the DJBooth staff and readers' unanimous choice for 2013's Best Collaboration. There was no doubt that Control was firmly in control of 2013.
We agree, Control is the 2013 Best Collaboration Record!
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.