Best Collaboration Record of 2011
And “Look at Me Now” takes home yet another trophy! Though Chris Brown occupies the headlining spot on “Look at Me Now,” the smash-hit single is a team effort in the fullest sense. Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne complement Breezy's sung and rapped flows with impeccable guest 16s—the former kicking off a phenomenal 12 months of feature work, and the latter turning in a verse that, in retrospect, ranks among his finest of the year—and Diplo and Afrojack tie the package together with one of 2011's most dynamic, dancefloor-rocking beats.
Whoever owns Marvin Gaye's publishing and wineries worldwide should write Big Sean a thank you note - there's no doubting that after the Finally Famous emcee's hit single sales of Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay went through the roof. Built around an unforgettable beat from Pop Wansel and Mike Dean, Sean's off-kilter rhymes combine seamlessly with some of Kanye's classic boasting and yet another impossible to resist hook from Roscoe Dash. Personally we're partial to some pinot noir and Sam Cooke, but hey, who are we to argue with a successful combination like this?
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.