Best Collaboration Record of 2011
And “Look at Me Now” takes home yet another trophy! Though Chris Brown occupies the headlining spot on “Look at Me Now,” the smash-hit single is a team effort in the fullest sense. Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne complement Breezy's sung and rapped flows with impeccable guest 16s—the former kicking off a phenomenal 12 months of feature work, and the latter turning in a verse that, in retrospect, ranks among his finest of the year—and Diplo and Afrojack tie the package together with one of 2011's most dynamic, dancefloor-rocking beats.
Whoever owns Marvin Gaye's publishing and wineries worldwide should write Big Sean a thank you note - there's no doubting that after the Finally Famous emcee's hit single sales of Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay went through the roof. Built around an unforgettable beat from Pop Wansel and Mike Dean, Sean's off-kilter rhymes combine seamlessly with some of Kanye's classic boasting and yet another impossible to resist hook from Roscoe Dash. Personally we're partial to some pinot noir and Sam Cooke, but hey, who are we to argue with a successful combination like this?
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.