Best Collaboration Record of 2010
Not satisfied with dominating our Best Crossover category, B.o.B swoops in to grab the trophy for Best Collaboration with The Adventures of Bobby Ray third single Airplanes. Featuring the hook vocals of Hayley Williams, lead singer of Tennessee pop-rock group Paramore, the genre-crossing smash is proof that unlikely matchups can produce pop gold – and an object lesson in the benefits of out-the-box thinking.
Eminem ft. Lil Wayne - No Love
Of course, there's also something to be said for a joint like Session One, a Recovery bonus track on which Eminem enlists underground supergroup Slaughterhouse for an all-out, no-holds-barred display of lyrical aggression. And that “something” is, “It's freaking dope.” The bruising bars Em, Joell, Royce, and Crook deliver over Just Blaze's hard-hitting production may have been too raw to make it onto the album proper, but those who could take the heat found a lot to like about this ensemble banger.
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.