Best Collaboration Record of 2010
Not satisfied with dominating our Best Crossover category, B.o.B swoops in to grab the trophy for Best Collaboration with The Adventures of Bobby Ray third single Airplanes. Featuring the hook vocals of Hayley Williams, lead singer of Tennessee pop-rock group Paramore, the genre-crossing smash is proof that unlikely matchups can produce pop gold – and an object lesson in the benefits of out-the-box thinking.
Eminem ft. Lil Wayne - No Love
Of course, there's also something to be said for a joint like Session One, a Recovery bonus track on which Eminem enlists underground supergroup Slaughterhouse for an all-out, no-holds-barred display of lyrical aggression. And that “something” is, “It's freaking dope.” The bruising bars Em, Joell, Royce, and Crook deliver over Just Blaze's hard-hitting production may have been too raw to make it onto the album proper, but those who could take the heat found a lot to like about this ensemble banger.
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.