Best Collaboration Record of 2010
Not satisfied with dominating our Best Crossover category, B.o.B swoops in to grab the trophy for Best Collaboration with The Adventures of Bobby Ray third single Airplanes. Featuring the hook vocals of Hayley Williams, lead singer of Tennessee pop-rock group Paramore, the genre-crossing smash is proof that unlikely matchups can produce pop gold – and an object lesson in the benefits of out-the-box thinking.
Eminem ft. Lil Wayne - No Love
Of course, there's also something to be said for a joint like Session One, a Recovery bonus track on which Eminem enlists underground supergroup Slaughterhouse for an all-out, no-holds-barred display of lyrical aggression. And that “something” is, “It's freaking dope.” The bruising bars Em, Joell, Royce, and Crook deliver over Just Blaze's hard-hitting production may have been too raw to make it onto the album proper, but those who could take the heat found a lot to like about this ensemble banger.
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.