Best Club Anthem of 2010
Though Usher's decision to release a text-lingo themed single made some LOL and had others STH (translation: shaking their heads) when it first hit our homepage, Raymond v. Raymond lead single OMG turned out to be an epic win for the R&B megastar, becoming his ninth U.S. Billboard Chart-topper. Spawning a hit video and an earth-shaking VMA performance, the will.i.am-assisted banger was one of the year's most ubiquitous club jams. Raymond IV FTW!
Eminem ft. Lil' Wayne - No Love
While Booth readers were IMing their friends about OMG, we were spinning the lead single off a certain Toronto hitmaker's debut set, “Over”... and over... and over. Backed by Boi-1da's lush orchestral pomp, the Thank Me Later smash marked a milestone in Drake's ascent to club royalty, paving the way for many bangers to come. To quote the man himself, “It's far from over.”
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.