With a full six years of acting, ride-pimping, motor sports and other extracurricular activities under his belt, Xzibit makes his grand re-entrance into the music game with the release of his seventh studio album. The follow-up to 2006's Full Circle, Napalm features 17 original cuts from the Motown-bred rhymesayer, including E-40-assisted lead single "Up Out the Way" and stand out selection "Forever a G."
In addition to Charlie Hustle, guest collaborators include Crooked I, Game, Prodigy, Travis Barker, Wiz Khalifa and many more, with beats coming courtesy of such heavyweights as David Banner, Dr. Dre, !llmind and S1.
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Open Bar Entertainment/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)