Willie The Kid and producer Bronze Nazareth have joined forces to release their collaborative debut album, The Living Daylights.
Inspired by the Wu-Tang Clan's 20th anniversary, the set boasts a total of 13 original tracks from the emcee and producer, both natives of Grand Rapids, Michigan. Included are reader-approved singles "The Guilt," "Delirium" and "Ain't Nothing."
Boldy James, Kyss, L.A.D., Roc Marciano, S-Class Sonny, Sean Price, Sha Stimuli, Sun God, Tekh Togo and Young Dirty Bastard make guest appearances throughout The Living Daylights, which is produced entirely by Bronze Nazareth.
Written by richard on Feb 11, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.