A founding member of hip-pop supergroup The Black Eyed Peas and a respected industry veteran who has sold millions of records, will.i.am has embarked on his new album, #thatPOWER.
The LP, which is the fourth solo release of his illustrious recording career, comes six years since his last full-length, '07's critically underwhelming and commercially disappointing Songs About Girls. The standard edition of the album is 15 tracks, which includes previously-featured selections "This Is Love," "Scream & Shout" and " #thatPOWER," while the deluxe edition counts 18 tracks in total including the rap-heavy "Scream & Shout (Remix)."
Joining the Interscope artist on #thatPOWER are guests Britney Spears, Diddy, Eva Simons, Hit-Boy, Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Miley Cyrus and Waka Flocka Flame.
Fans can also check out will.i.am's previous albums: will.i.am - Songs About Girls
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got It From My Mama" (2007)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.