A founding member of hip-pop supergroup The Black Eyed Peas and a respected industry veteran who has sold millions of records, will.i.am has embarked on his new album, #thatPOWER.
The LP, which is the fourth solo release of his illustrious recording career, comes six years since his last full-length, '07's critically underwhelming and commercially disappointing Songs About Girls. The standard edition of the album is 15 tracks, which includes previously-featured selections "This Is Love," "Scream & Shout" and " #thatPOWER," while the deluxe edition counts 18 tracks in total including the rap-heavy "Scream & Shout (Remix)."
Joining the Interscope artist on #thatPOWER are guests Britney Spears, Diddy, Eva Simons, Hit-Boy, Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Miley Cyrus and Waka Flocka Flame.
Fans can also check out will.i.am's previous albums: will.i.am - Songs About Girls
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got It From My Mama" (2007)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.