A founding member of hip-pop supergroup The Black Eyed Peas and a respected industry veteran who has sold millions of records, will.i.am has embarked on his new album, #thatPOWER.
The LP, which is the fourth solo release of his illustrious recording career, comes six years since his last full-length, '07's critically underwhelming and commercially disappointing Songs About Girls. The standard edition of the album is 15 tracks, which includes previously-featured selections "This Is Love," "Scream & Shout" and " #thatPOWER," while the deluxe edition counts 18 tracks in total including the rap-heavy "Scream & Shout (Remix)."
Joining the Interscope artist on #thatPOWER are guests Britney Spears, Diddy, Eva Simons, Hit-Boy, Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Miley Cyrus and Waka Flocka Flame.
Fans can also check out will.i.am's previous albums: will.i.am - Songs About Girls
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got It From My Mama" (2007)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.