A founding member of hip-pop supergroup The Black Eyed Peas and a respected industry veteran who has sold millions of records, will.i.am has embarked on his new album, #thatPOWER.
The LP, which is the fourth solo release of his illustrious recording career, comes six years since his last full-length, '07's critically underwhelming and commercially disappointing Songs About Girls. The standard edition of the album is 15 tracks, which includes previously-featured selections "This Is Love," "Scream & Shout" and " #thatPOWER," while the deluxe edition counts 18 tracks in total including the rap-heavy "Scream & Shout (Remix)."
Joining the Interscope artist on #thatPOWER are guests Britney Spears, Diddy, Eva Simons, Hit-Boy, Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Miley Cyrus and Waka Flocka Flame.
Fans can also check out will.i.am's previous albums: will.i.am - Songs About Girls
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hip Hop Is Dead" (2006)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)