The Procussions newest release, Up 'Till Now, is a best-of compilation spanning fourteen years of music from '99-'12. Recently regrouping after a seven-year hiatus, The Procussions members Mr. J. Medeiros and Stro Elliot are offering 'Up 'Till Now to get fans, supporters and newcomers up to speed before releasing a new album via their Indiegogo campaign.
This album includes tracks from The Procussions official releases, guest spots, remixes, exclusives, and solo work, as well as contributions from Talib Kweli, Shad, 20Syl, !llmind, Strange Fruit Project and French hip-hop group, Hocus Pocus.
Stream Up 'Till Now: The Best of The Procussions
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.