R&B/electronic/hip-hop duo The Foreign Exchange (Phonte & Nicolay) have unleashed its latest full-length, Love in Flying Colors.
Their first release since dropping Dear Friends: An Evening With the Foreign Exchange in 2011, the project packs a total of 10 original jams from the genre-bending crew, including reader-approved lead single "Call It Home / Pity." Throughout the project, the headliners are joined by a variety of noteworthy guests, among them Carlitta Durand, Carmen Rodgers, Eric Roberson, Gwen Bunn, Jeanne Jolly, Shana Tucker and Sy Smith. All boardwork comes courtesy of Nicolay and Phonte, except on "Listen to the Rain," which is co-produced by Zo!.
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Daykeeper ft. Muhsinah" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)